A beautifully functional website is a brand’s foundation, but the strategy that informs its inception and promotes conversions is everything. That’s why we need a well-rounded leader who can initiate and orchestrate digital plans to guide a project with insight, clarity and confidence. Sound like you?
It starts with your keen understanding of all the moving parts, and why they’re vital. You’re adept at uncovering and establishing a client’s needs, conceptualizing and executing robust online strategies to steer the creation of websites, as well as social, SEO and AdWords campaigns. From the kick-off meeting to the continual management of initiatives, your strategies make a site thrive.
You’re always two steps ahead, and this forethought makes you especially mindful of how to best utilize the expertise of designers, developers and writers. Though you’ve dabbled in web design and front-end development, your biggest strengths are client management, facilitation of collaboration and strategic digital direction.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3 – 5 years of digital lead experience, preferably in an agency environment with diverse projects and structured expectations/timelines
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Strong project management and leadership abilities
- Proven track record of developing, executing, monitoring and reporting on websites and paid/social campaigns
- Understanding of UI/UX, SEO/SEM, Creative Suite, WordPress, Social platforms, Google Analytics and AdWords
- Ability to perform QA and testing on HTML and CSS
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
In this role, you’ll work with members and leaders of the FREE team as needed. If you’re looking to join a group of young professionals who challenge the norm with highly effective creative, let’s chat.
Send us your resume, along with a few words about why you’re the perfect fit.